TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If cancelled or modified up to 14 days before arrival no fee will be charged. If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
Prepayment: The total price of the reservation will be charged at least 14 days before arrival.
School Holidays, Easter, Christmas / New Year period, Special Events and Gazetted long weekends
1 nights tarriff charged as deposit.
Balance 14 days prior to arrival.
Seasonal Cancellation Policy:
Off Peak: 7 days free cancellation.
Peak Season: 14 days free cancellation.
When you make a booking with us the following terms and conditions will apply:
- Age: You must be at least 18 years of age to make a booking of any accommodation.
- Changes to Bookings: If you want to change any details of your booking, you must contact our reservations during office hours or email. We will do our best to assist you, but cannot guarantee that changes can be made.
- Arrivals & Departures: Check in is from 2.00 pm and check out is by 10.00 am. Requests outside these times may incur fees. Please note we do not accept arrivals or departures on Christmas Day.
- Requirements upon Check-in: You will be required to provide a Visa or Mastercard credit card imprint at check-in to cover incidental charges. Credit card must be valid and belong to the person who is registering (Amex or Diners are not accepted). Credit card must be valid and belong to the person who is registering (Amex or Diners are not accepted). $200 will be pre-authorised from your card to cover incidentals. An additional amount maybe charge in the event that this amount is insufficient. The person registering at check-in must be at least 18 years of age. In addition, to eliminate identity fraud, we will ask you to provide photo ID at check-in to ensure that your identity matches the booking identity and to ensure that the apartment is used for the intended guests. A record and/or copy of this photo ID may be retained to minimise the risk of fraudulent credit card usage and for verification purposes with your credit card provider in the event of dispute.
- Non Smoking: Pacific Views Resort is a non smoking building with a zero tolerance policy. In the event of smoking within a unit the occupants will be evicted without refund and with an additional cleaning charge to remove the smell.
- Mid Week Service: A mid week service is provided for bookings of 8 nights or more.
- Policies: Any call out of management after hours due to a disturbance will result in a $150 call out charge. In the event of a noise disturbance, party or under age drinking will result in immediate eviction from the property without refund, loss of bond or pre-authorised amount on credit card. Local police will be called to attend. Please refrain from throwing objects off balconies, such actions can cause serious harm and is a prosecutable offence and will result in immediate eviction. Please note any damages in the apartment will be charged to the guest account as will any excessive cleaning if the apartment is not left in an acceptable state on departure. All apartments are inspected prior to arrival and inspected on your departure.
- Schoolies: Pacific Views Resort does not accept ‘Schoolies’ bookings. We do not have the policies, procedures or resources to accommodate the unique needs of school leavers during the annual Schoolies Period. In particular we do not have adequate resources to engage qualified security personnel to guarantee the safety, comfort and convenience of guests during this period. For this reason we reserve the right to reject bookings from school and/or university leavers for the entire “schoolies” period.
- Copyright: Images and content on the website may not be copied, saved or used in any format unless written permission is granted.
- Force Majeure: We will not be in breach of the agreement or any way liable to any party, if it is prevented from complying with this agreement by reason of act of God, act of public enemy, act of terrorism, war, earthquake, riot, explosion, compliance and with any law or government restraint order, rule regulations, strikes, lockouts or any other cause not reasonably within the control of Pacific Views Resort. We will not be liable for any loss of any kind whatsoever.