Need an escape after lockdown? The Gold Coast awaits! The borders are open, the hot rainless winter climate is here and the eased Stage 3 restrictions means there’s plenty to do from the moment you arrive – start getting excited for sun, sand and sea!
Here at Pacific Views, we’ve got your perfect break on the coast with a choice of stunning Gold Coast resort accommodation in picturesque Main Beach, mere footsteps from the sand with superb onsite facilities to take advantage of. Our apartments are furnished with everything you’ll need to wind down and relax, and won’t disappoint with the breathtaking ocean views from each private balcony.
Couple’s break, family holiday or weekend retreat for Father’s Day – whatever you’ve got in mind, browse our Main Beach accommodation today and book direct to save up to 30%!
Border Information and What You Can Now Do on the Gold Coast
Most things are back to normal on the Gold Coast, and you can cross the border for holiday purposes by simply applying online for a QLD Border Declaration Pass. This does, however, exclude travellers coming from COVID hotspots.
1.5 metre physical distancing is still in place for everyone’s safety, but apart from that here’s a full summary of everything you can look forward to on your Gold Coast holiday:
- beaches, parks (incl. playgrounds) and other natural attractions are open to the public for all recreational activities
- Gold Coast restaurants, cafés, pubs, surf clubs etc. are open for dine-in (some require reservations, with majority following a 1 person per 4-square-metre rule allowing up to 50 dine-in customers at a time) – takeaways also widely available
- non-essential lifestyle shopping back on – the Gold Coast’s top shopping destinations are open (distancing precautions in place, also subject to store)
- beauty salons, spas, massage parlours and gyms are open and following government-recommended hygiene guidelines
- Gold Coast attractions, tours, casinos and places of worship open to the public with distancing/visitor limitations
Take note – public toilets and other facilities may not be open in certain areas.
Overall, the Gold Coast is alive and returning back to normal, meaning it’s as good a time as any to visit and explore our beautiful region!
Book Directly and Save Up to 30%
On any of our 1 or 2 bedroom Main Beach Gold Coast apartments, simply book directly with us and save up to 30% off the total price of your stay. We offer best price guaranteed, as well as complete guest confidence with the highest standards of hygiene and sanitation still being maintained throughout our property for your health, safety and happiness.
To get you excited, here are a few of perks of booking with us at Pacific Views Gold Coast Resort:
- bright, spacious apartments with breathtaking balcony ocean views
- stunning beachfront location
- indoor/outdoor pools, spa, sauna, tennis court and gym facilities
- FREE WiFi and onsite car parking
- rates starting from just $210 per night!
Ready to relax and explore the Gold Coast? Find more information now at Pacific Views Main Beach Accommodation.