Are you planning a trip to the Gold Coast to see the whales? Make sure you book a lovely stay to get the most out of your school holiday journey.
Pacific Views Resort is in an unbeatable location, providing visitors with comfortable accommodations and access to various attractions, shopping centres, and world-class live entertainment. The Gold Coast Whale Watch season runs from May to November every year, and all the options are available, including departures from Sea World which is just a short 5 minute drive from the resort.
The Gold Coast is a popular whale-watching destination, and tours are available on modern vessels with various tour lengths and departure times. Pacific Views Resort has collaborated with Experience Oz to bring you these Whale Watch Combo Passes, choose your preferred time, and book your Gold Coast Whale Watching tour with instant ticketing and no booking fees when staying at Pacific Views Resort.
Gold Coast Whale Festival 2022
Aside from a magnificent whale-watching cruise, the Gold Coast Whale Festival provides an excellent opportunity to get up close and personal with these fantastic creatures.
Burleigh Heads will host the Gold Coast Whale Festival on August 6th. Humpbacks and Highrises are in charge of organising the event (HHR). Humpbacks and Highrises is a Gold Coast-based non-profit organisation.
Since 2011, they have been running Queensland’s most extensive marine mammal monitoring program dedicated to protecting and researching marine mammals. Through research, rescue, and education, the organisation ensures that current and future generations of the community can enjoy, appreciate, and care for whales and dolphins.
The Gold Coast Whale Festival in 2022 will feature stalls and exhibits from various organisations that are leaders in marine and coastal sustainability. Throughout the day, there will also be activities for the entire family, allowing everyone to learn and be the change they want to see. To learn more about whales, you can participate in a beach clean-up, a guided whale survey from Burleigh Hill, a guided Rocky Shore Exploration, and fluke matching for the youngest.
Book with Pacific Views for Accommodation
Are you ready to go whale watching and learn more about them? Then reserve a room at Pacific Views Resort for easy access.
The resort’s Main Beach accommodations put you right on the beach. It is where you can visit Tedder Avenue, Marina Mirage, and Sea World, from which cruises depart. You and your family can unwind in the following holiday apartment options:
- One Bedroom Ocean Apartment: This is ideal for business travellers and couples, has a King or Queen bed and can accommodate up to three guests.
- One Bedroom Superior Ocean Apartment: This is a modern refurbished apartment with a King or Queen bed for up to three guests.
- Two Bedroom Ocean View Apartment: With a Queen or King bed and two comfortable single beds, this Two-bedroom Ocean View apartment can sleep up to 5 people.
- Two Bedroom Ocean Superior Apartment: This refurbished family apartment with one King bed and two single beds is ideal for up to 5 guests.
- Two Bedroom Ocean Double Apartment: This apartment is ideal for holidaying couples because it has two bedrooms with a choice of King or Queen beds. The private balcony is accessible from both rooms.
If you book your Main Beach Gold Coast accommodation on your upcoming holiday with Pacific Views Resort, you will have an unforgettable time on the Gold Coast.